Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The decision is final. I'm gonna apply for a jc. Have not decided on the order yet.


I talked to ky over the phone for 1 hr 50 mins just now! Man, I really missed those times :] I don't know how or why I can recall so much stuff, they're probably too memorable for me to miss! ;P We talked about everything, practically! You should be honoured that you're one of the 3 people that helped me on this decision! haha.

Annia and I had lunch at koba (MISSED STUDYING THERE!) and had a little talk, thanks girl! It made my head much clearer and I was reminded of how I got to know you too, haha! you can tell me about anything too, it wouldn't be weird at all :D It'll be unfair that I'm always the one ranting right? ;D

Terie came over to my house after that and we had a talk too, to distract me abit. Thanks I really felt much better after that! movie marathon or sth soon k! :D (gives you kyle xy smile) Aww, lol. I'm not worried that I won't get to seeyou since you're just one road away haha! *hugs*

Riane goh also called me yesterday (haha you silly girl!). She won't be reading this so I'll leave the rest for thursday or the next time we meet LOL :D

While I was on the phone with an aunt, I cried. It was THAT bad yesterday.



to my Mom and brother and dad, thank you for your endless support. Its something I can't express in words so..yup. I'm very grateful to have you guys ^_^

and to everyone out there who comforted me, showed me concern or gave me suggestions, thanks alot.





I think I'm gonna get over it and move on. No more regrets, no more whining.

Time to try harder and not make the same mistake I did in secondary school.

:D




9 jan
Jac: Hello~ You're very welcome! I enjoy taking care of the hamsters! :) Here is a hello back to the hams!
{Hello! :D I think they loved staying at your place too haha! Ashley likes to sleep above the wheel everyday! xD}

gtgw: hi emma, miss ur presence in choir!
{lol hey! Hmm that's good to hear eh LOL}

Jas
: i m gg to set up a club. 'The ZP traumatisers'. u are cordially invited to be the Vice Pres of the card. Plus reply to accept the position
{HAHA replied on your tagboard. Members activities shall be starting soon then :D hahahaha!}


10 jan
Jas: haha i wanna see the food pics too!
{there you go! :D}

yahui
: heyys!! no lar, he wont kill you lar. but he reads the blogs though. ;) i'll take revenge back for you. no worries! hehe. oh ya, he also bu she der to torture his little sister. ;
{ohno! I see alot of pictures from your archives HOR. got his face everywhere :P OKAY!! tell me if he does anything weird in hall k LOL}

Jas
: haha emma awesome post. good description for the food hahas... yaya can... but we probably wun be gg out again till our june holidays. if cny ur bro comes my hse u can come too. haha my mum told ur
Jas
: bro to bring ur mummy too
{The macha tea was super nice!! Okay sure june or cny then! I wna try the almond cookies haha! But what's with the godma thing??}

yahui
: how come i dont see any posts? is it me or my com???
{hey yahui! Thanks for calling me yesterday! and thanks for the offer (to help me) I'm still considering the courses and stuff I'll ask you if I have questions k! :D}


11 jan
gtgw: hello emma!
{hello gtgw!}

kaiying
: I LOVE SHOKUDO MACHA & I LOLED @ the buy $100 & lose your card thing hahah
{YES I LOVE SHOKUDO MACHA TOO! and hahah we should go there next time and try :D (and exercise alot after that) and thanks for talking to me over the phone for SO LONG today! I'll seeyou tomorrow then, love you! :D}

terie
: arent moobs man-boobs?
{haha yup i think it originated from fan language leh! right of left ah? TERIE THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR TRAFFIC LIGHT CHOCOLATES AND THE LONG TALK YESTERDAY IN SCHOOL AND AT MY HOUSE! Really thanks alot! :D I'll seeyou real soon!}


12 jan
Jas: ohh emma... that's sad... the mumm died? i buried my terrapin when it died too. under a tree. the tree is still there.. but if i dig the place again... i think i'll probably find the shell.
{yup D: mommy of 18 hamhams! LOL you all bury your pets too? it'll be interesting to just find the shell, if you even find the spot haha! and thanks for talking to me ^_^ Start club activities soon k! haha}

Jason
: owch. poor hamster.
{yupp D: Don't overwork your wife next time k!}

Jac: Oh my gosh~ I can't believe Chloe left so fast... :( I feel so sad... My Mayo also just passed away and now Chloe, the ham I looked after for you. :( Anyway, do take care...
Jac: I have heard bout your news... Don't be sad, there are still many options for you to choose even though you didnt get your desired result. You have tried your best too... *nod*
{yeah, its not even a year...I think she's too tired ): they'll see each other in heaven ^_^ and i'm feeling much better now, thanks! I'm going to try much for JC, definitely! Seeyou around and my hamhams said hi again! :D}


13 jan
Elain: Hey Emma, whatever it is, at least its over ya? Cheer up& move on! :)
{Yup, true :D at least we finally have our results eh! Thanks and congrats on your results!}

No comments: